Thursday, August 22, 2013

Earrings Earrings Earrings...




Once I got my ears pierced about three years ago, I've been possessed to collect earrings. It's just because they could be such an awesome compliment to my outfits even if I don't dress nicely. I have quite a lot of items in my collection, so I wanted to share some of them with you. By the way, I don't particularly look for earrings to put into my collection, yet if I have a fateful encounter with some great ones, there can be no one to stop me from buying them.

My favorite ones so far are dangling piggy earrings (the second picture above). They are actually divided into three parts which are head and two body parts so that when they swing, they look even prettier. I'm pretty sure that they are so flattering because I've gotten a lot of compliments on streets or whenever I go out with them. I got kitty version of these earrings as well (they are freaking cute too). Half of my collection is from Japan, and the other half is from Canada. My sister keeps sending me earrings too since she knows my exact taste, such as the gold circle earrings in the third picture. They are super simple, but very stylish, so I love them so much.

In Canada, I usually buy earrings at LOFT 82, Front and Company, the flea market (handmade), and Forever 21. Especially everyone knows that Forever 21 is so great that their stuff is inexpensive, like their price range is from $1.80 ~ (my turquoise color earrings were C$1.80!) .

Now that I have a huge collection of earrings, I need to find a nice little home for them. I've been looking for a storage case for a while, but so far, I haven't found a perfect one. Meanwhile, I'll probably keep purchasing some more earrings whenever I fall head over heels.




No comments:

Post a Comment