Saturday, August 17, 2013

Weekend Outfit and Ice Cream




I felt like it's time for my cat dress to be shown off today. It's not that I had a party or special occasion, but I just wanted to make myself feel better after a tiring work day. So wearing the dress, I went for "an ice cream date" with my husband. I got my favorite Dairy Queen's dipped cone (Love the crunchy chocolate part) . I think its small size is a perfect size as a snack, and I can stay away from overeating, otherwise I could eat ice cream forever.

It was a bit chilly in the evening and the cat dress doesn't have sleeves, so I put on a white cardigan which I picked up at H&M. As I posted about the dress two weeks ago, this is one of the most comfy dresses I've ever owned. Besides, despite its huge intimidating cat face print, it is flattering for everyone! I selected big white earrings from Forever 21 just to make my style more chic, yet I didn't want look like I'm trying too hard, so I just kept it to one accessory.

Fall is just around the corner, which means I should save up some money and go for shopping soon :) I actually have a little trip to Seattle,WA, so that will be my shopping time!!






No comments:

Post a Comment