Monday, August 19, 2013

My Future Online Shopping Spots to Be

There are so many creative and inspiring companies on the Internet which are not necessarily well known. I like small companies who strive to create the things which make people happy and exhilarated. Shopping online is one of those things that gives you an exciting anticipation and a thrill, like even the moment you are waiting for products to arrive is a joy. I think people like me always go back to online shopping because not only do they like the online company itself, but they are hooked on this kind of indescribable feeling. Of course when you get the actual products, even if it is not to your liking. 

Anyway, I have quite a few websites that I've been keeping my eye on to try out. Like I mentioned before, I am an impulsive shopper, so I thought it might be a good idea to always sleep on whether or not I should purchase products from these websites. 


1. Popbasic


This is the only website I've purchased a collection from so far. Each month, they have a different micro collection including both basic and trendy items. They make a short movie that features every piece they release and I enjoy watching it every time as it is always chic and stylish. Popbasic is not a subscription, so there are no strings attached and they do free-shipping worldwide as well!! I got their "Salut Collection" which has a stripy top, a gold chain necklace, and a leather clutch bag (I seriously adore all of them).  Their collection is limited each month, so you have to be a quick shopper if you don't wanna miss it.


2. mane message


This is a company who sells hand-made hair ties with a variety of colors and patterns. I've never owned this kind of hair tie as I've never been interested in them, but there is something appealing about their products. I don't know why, but it's just because of the way the products are presented or because its patterns and colors are so tempting.

http://www.manemessage.com/

3. Urban Revisions


This is a hand-made accessory company who has ridiculously pretty rings, earrings, necklaces and scarves. I think the candy-syrup looking rings are so cute! I love how they put different pastel colors together.

http://urban-revisions.com/\

4.Golden Tote


This is another collection type of shopping website where you can choose one item (I think one article of clothing), and based on your personal style, the company picks other items including clothes and accessories to make a "tote bag" just for you. There are two price ranges- $45 (for 2-3 items worth up to $200) and $145 (for 6-7 items worth up to $600). I'm a bit skeptical about this kind of shopping style since you don't know what you will get until you open the box. But the more I read its reviews, the more I want to try it out. So we'll see. Sometime, I might give it a try!



No comments:

Post a Comment